I want to document families as they are, at home or at their favorite place. On an adventure or just doing your favorite things - cuddling, reading, hiking, biking, drawing; just being together. In documenting my own life I've come to realize how important these small moments are. The in between moments. These are not your usual family portrait sessions - I won't direct or pose you. I won't ask you to all look at the camera and smile or say "cheese." We'll talk and share some laughs but think of me as a fly on the wall, just a casual observer.
Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Families with 1-3 children who are interested in having me photograph them in their home - no posing, no props, no matching outfits. Dress comfortably - this is you, hanging out at home.
2. Same as above but interested in having me film you in your home, just doing your thing.
3. An adventurous family who would like me to document your adventure. This could be a hike, a trip to the park or lake or any other favorite spot. There are some limitations on this - things like rafting and mountain biking might not work but hey, anything is possible! Hit up me with your ideas and we'll see what happens!
What you need to know:
In exchange for signing a model release allowing me to use the photos from your session in marketing my business you get:
- The session which will last about 2 hours (adventure sessions might go longer, depending on the adventure).
- An online preview gallery of all edited images and a download of five high resolution images of your choice. (Unless we are shooting a film in which case you get a short film.)
- A 25% discount on all other products - files, prints, and albums.
Last but not least...
Sessions will take place in May and June. There will be weekend and weekday availability.
Sessions will take place in Ashland, Oregon and the surrounding area.
These sessions are for immediate family only. Please no grandparents or aunts and uncles. That said, everyone defines family differently. I welcome all families.
This session is at no cost to you. Think of this as an opportunity to make some fun family memories. So go ahead and fill out the form below! I'll leave the call open until May 7 and will notify families shortly after.